In the fourth book of the hilarious Storymaze series, our Ithacan heroes find themselves in trouble for stealing the Queen of Friesia's Golden Udder, and it's up to you, the reader, to steer them through the Storymaze to safety!
You've picked up a copy of Terry Denton's new book, THE GOLDEN UDDER.
Now you are going to learn lots of things that you will never ever forget.
Did you know?
1. Udders are creatures from another dimension that float down to Earth and attach themselves to cows.
2. Udders are really DANGEROUS.
3. Udders cast off their skins every year - that's where rubber gloves come from.
4. Man first landed on the moon in a very big metal udder.
5. Your legs are on fire.
6. On its maiden voyage the Titanic sank after it hit a huge frozen udder.
7. There is a modulator from an Illudium P76 Terrain Vehicle next to the ice-cream in your fridge. (go and check)
8. A Santa Gertrudin is a brand new choccie bar treat made out of recycle dog vomit.
9. Your legs really are on fire. (have a look)
10. Well, if your legs are not on fire, where's the smoke coming from then?
11. AAARRRGGGGG!!!! My legs are on fire!!! Why didn't you tell me, you psycho!!!!
Terry Denton has illustrated many popular and funny books, including the hilarious Just series by Andy Griffiths and Duck for Cover, Spooner or Later and Freeze a Crowd by Paul Jennings and Ted Greenwood. His own books include the madly inventive Storymaze and Gasp! series. In his Wombat and Fox books, Terry's idiosyncratic sense of humour shines through, this time directed to a younger audience.
Short-listed Aurealis Awards, Children's 8 - 12 years Long Fiction 2002 AU
A & U Children
Paperback - B format
8 - 12